Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July



David and I spent 4th of July at my Grandparent's house. We celebrated my Uncle Sammy's birthday. Ironic his name is Sam and he was born on July 4th but it had nothing to do with it. On Saturday and Sunday David and I went with his family and friends to Grande Isle. David finally got to go fishing went he has been wanting to do for over a year now. I got to see the porpoises which came right up to the boat. It was fun.




My mother-in-law, Aunt-in-law, and Mom-in-law's friend were acting goofy in the water. They did cheer leading moves and tried to create a synchronize swimming dance to which I got on film. All in all it was a good holiday. I got to spend another holiday with my grandmother and that means so much to me.

1 comment:

Lisa and Aaron said...

Looks like you had fun! Your in-laws are crazy! lol