Saturday, January 17, 2009

LETTING IT ALL OUT

I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog. These past couple of months haven't been the best for me. It seems things just keep going downhill. In April of last year my family lost my Great Aunt Gloria. In October, after fighting 7 long painful heartbreaking months we lost my most loved Grandmother and I can't seem to get over it. Then at the beginning of December we found out that my Great Aunt Louise was told she only has three months to live because they have exhausted all other means of trying to rid her body of a liver tumor. Then right before Christmas another great aunt died. Also, 7 seven months of trying to get pregnant but unsuccessful. On top of that David lost his job and now we solely are relying on my paycheck while he is trying to get his own business up and running. Wait, I am not down yet, but I can't mention my uncle yet for lack of knowledge in my family about knowing whats going on with him. I am tired of cancer, tired of lost, and tired of the rampage change in everything in my life right now. They say that the first years of marriage are the best. If this is the best I don't want to know about the future.

No comments: