Sunday, January 18, 2009

Date Nite

Yesterday David and I decided to go eat at CiCi's to get out of the house. I didn't feel like cooking really but was going to when David mentioned CiCi's. Of course I jumped at the question to go. As we were siting and I was waiting for David to finish eating I began thinking that I just didn't feel like going home yet. So I came up with a movie idea. Since Blockbuster was right across the street and I have a dvd player in my car I thought we could go rent a movie and go out to the Lakefront and watch it in the backseat of my car. So thats what we did. He actually bought four movies cause it was 4 for $20. We went out to the lake and parked and got in the back seat and just watched the movie. We had cokes and cookies and surround sound. It was really cool. I enjoyed it very much. It was something different and very cheap. We both enjoyed it so much that we went and did it again today. But this time we picked up Cane's and ate it during the movie. I recommend this cheap date to any couple. Try it. Its unusually fun.

No comments: