Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dream

Last night I had a dream that felt very real. We were at my grandparent's house for my grandpa's birthday which is in two days and we were sitting around the table talking. I was listening to my grandma talk and then she asked me a question. As I began to respond to her something strange happened. I realized that my grandma had died and just then I had noticed that my family was looking at me wondering who I was talking to. Just then it became clear to me that grandma was not there but she was to me. I could see her but they couldn't. She was sitting right there in a chair by the table but only I could see and hear her. I began to explain to my family that I could see and hear grandma but I just didn't know how to make them believe me. Luckily, I guess, I woke up so I didn't have to but in a way I didn't want to wake up because grandma seemed so real that I could have talked about anything. Unfortunately, that is not possible. Well, I guess I can still talk to her but she won't respond as real as in my dream. All I know is that I really miss her.

1 comment:

Lsaxon said...

Aren't dreams crazy?! We have got to hang out soon, I miss ya! I hope things are getting better for you, let me know if you need anything! Love ya!